Many salons and salon chains nowadays prefer using raw hair. How exactly do companies make money off of selling raw hair? Where can I locate a reliable supplier of raw hair at the greatest price for bulk orders? In this essay, we’ll take a look at everything
1. An Outline of Wholesale raw hair vendors
A person or company who sells raw hair and other hair-related products to retailers on a retail price is referred to as wholesale raw hair vendors. Raw hair is favored by many in the hair trade for its unprocessed quality. In contrast to processed hair, raw hair has not been chemically treated and retains its cuticle layer. Suppliers are actively seeking out new sources of wholesale raw hair vendors, as this guarantees consistent quality for styling, dying, and bleaching applications.
2. According to what regions do most wholesale raw hair vendors originate
You can get several varieties of unprocessed hair for purchase in various parts of the global. The issue is that you are clueless when it comes to selecting reliable wholesale raw hair vendors for your business. Here, we would provide you with crucial details on sources of raw, untreated hair in various regions.
2.1. Vietnamese wholesale raw hair vendors
Vietnamese wholesale raw hair vendors on the wholesale market are among the most sought-after in the global market. Location: Southeastern Asia. Vietnamese females traditionally value and keep their hair for many years. Since then, the level of raw Vietnamese hair has been recognized as the highest of any in the globe.
- Vietnamese wholesale raw hair vendors available in large quantities, with information regarding its source country. The females in the northern tribes and ethnicities of Vietnam that follow the tradition of preserving and retaining the hairs for an extended period of time provide the raw hair that is used in Vietnamese hair products.
- The unprocessed hair used in Vietnamese hair braiding is almost always linear, glossy, and naturally dark. Creating new looks for one’s hair is simple. Based on the high caliber of the hair, mostly all customers are pleased with their purchases and continue to do business with Vietnamese wholesale raw hair vendors products.
- Vietnamese wholesale raw hair vendors are offered by sellers in Vietnam at prices that are both economical and some of the fair in the wig industry. For instance, the price of 100 grams of naturally available Vietnamese quantity hair sourced from 2-3 intelligence involves the ability ranges between $9 to $20. The cost will be adjusted to reflect the quality and quantity of the raw hair that you select.
2.2. Chinese wholesale raw hair vendors
Raw hair is mostly supplied throughout the world by Chinese wholesale raw hair vendors. You might join us in discovering a wide variety of new decisions properly now.
- Chinese wholesale raw hair vendors frequently source crude hair from nations like Cambodia, Vietnam, and Malaysia, where it is cleaned, bulked, and processed in order to meet the country’s significant growth for raw hair. As a result, sellers of raw, untreated hair in China are extremely reliant on raw hair supplies originating in other nations and typically store raw hair in storage.
- There are a variety of grade tiers available for companies to select from among the Chinese wholesale raw hair vendors. But even though the bare genetic tests come in a wide variety of textures and colors, the grade of the material is, on average, not as high as that of raw hair from Vietnam or other Southeast Asian nations. Wholesale suppliers of raw hair may offer a raw hair product that is significantly distinct from the raw hair needed.
- Vietnamese wholesale raw hair vendors who sell raw, untreated hair offer competitive pricing for a variety of raw hair products that can be used to fulfill a variety of requirements. For instance, the price of genuine black long unprocessed hair ranging from 10 to 30 inches in length is approximately $23.5 – $43.5 per 300 kilos.
2.3. India – where wholesale raw hair vendors have the cheapest prices
Customers from all around the globe pay close attention to Indian wholesale raw hair vendors in addition to Chinese and Southeast Asian wholesale raw hair vendors.
- Wholesale raw hair vendors in India collect raw materials mainly from temple hair (where Indians shave their hair for rituals).
- Indian wholesale raw hair vendors are often small workshops with basic equipment.
- Due to the abundant local raw hair supply, Indian raw human hair sellers are able to provide raw bulk hair and hair weft in significant amounts. However, the factory’s outdated machinery, the manufacturing process takes a while.
- Quality: Although Indian hair may be bleached or coloured, it is naturally thin, rough, and wavy, making it difficult to straighten and then style.
- Price: Wholesale raw hair vendors in India may provide items at the lowest rates on the market, starting at around 6-7$/100g 8″ hair bundle, thanks to the country’s cheap labor costs and abundant local supply of raw materials.
In essence, distinct consumer groups will be best served by different wholesale raw hair vendors in each location. Customers who prefer affordable prices and high quality should choose wholesale raw hair vendors from Southeast Asia, Chinese wholesale raw hair vendors can meet the demand for large quantities in a short period of time at competitive prices, and Indian wholesale raw hair vendors are best for those whose top concern is price.
3. Top 3 wholesale raw hair vendors worldwide
The following is a list of wholesale raw hair vendors from across the globe that are trusted by their customers to provide premium hair extensions at reasonable prices.
3.1. Vin hair vendor – the best wholesale raw hair vendor in Vietnam
Vin hair is a famous hair factory in Vietnam and has a large number of loyal customers around the world.
- Products: Clip-ins, tape-ins, hair weft.. with many lengths and colors. Especially, their bone straight hair products sell very well in the nigeria market.
- Their hair is made of 100% raw Vietnamese hair of high quality from healthy women in the northern mountains. Hair is black, strong and can be dyed and styled well.
- Price: Since they have their own factory, they can offer the most competitive prices to customers.
Vin hair is a great wholesale raw hair vendor for your hair business and they won’t let you down.
3.2. Ted Hair – One of the best wholesale raw hair vendors in China
Ted Hair, which was founded in 2008, has established itself as a reputable raw hair vendor on the global market.
- Products: Their major offerings include hair extensions, wigs, and high-quality closures and frontals in a diversity of lengths, patterns, and colors. Their wigs are highly prized across the whole world.
- Price: Starting at 235$/1kg for their naturally straight hair, Ted Hair’s pricing is in the mid-range of the worldwide hair market.
- Policy: Refunds/ exchanges are within 7 days.
If you need bulk hair with fast turnaround time and affordable price then Ted hair is the perfect choice
4.3. Adorable Hair – a well-known Indian wholesale raw hair vendor
Since its founding in 2008, Adorable Hair has ranked among the top Indian wholesale raw hair vendors.
- Products: hair bundles, hair wigs, machine weft, closures and frontals
- Price: very reasonable, with prices for 1 kg of naturally straight hair starting at $70 for 10-inch length.
- Policy: Refunds/ exchanges are within 7 days
Adorable Hair is a great wholesale raw hair vendor if you’re looking for a good deal and don’t have high standards for quality.
- Raw Hair Wholesale – Amazing Secrets Behind Them You Should Know
- Raw Hair Company – Is It Worthy To Stick With In The Long Run